Unparalleled Criminal Defense Experience
- Focused exclusively on criminal defense
- Handled over 8,500 criminal defense cases
- Represented clients in more than 250 jury trials
- Represented clients in more than 1,000 non-jury trials and suppression hearings
Federal Criminal Defense Attorney: Eastern District of Pennsylvania
Federal prosecutors aggressively pursue convictions in white collar crime cases. In fact, conviction on such a charge can result in a much stiffer prison sentence than many people receive for committing violent crimes.
If you believe that you are under investigation for a federal crime or have been contacted by a federal investigator, you should obtain legal representation immediately. Your freedom and your future are at stake.
I am John J. Kerrigan, Jr., an attorney with more than 35 years defending people accused of federal and state crimes. I have handled over 8500 cases, including 250 jury trials and 1000 non-jury trials. I am aggressive in the defense of my clients' rights and freedom and determined to help my clients get results that meet their goals and objectives.
I am AV-rated* under Martindale-Hubbell's peer review ratings system, a recognition of my reputation for aggressive legal representation and integrity.
My firm defends people accused of white collar crimes and other felonies in federal court, including:
- Bank fraud
- Insurance fraud
- Medicare fraud
- Identity theft and Internet fraud
- Conspiracy and accessory
- Money laundering
- Drug offenses
- And other federal crimes
Contact my firm to arrange for a free consultation. Although I handle federal cases in the courts of the Eastern District of Pennsylvania, I help clients throughout Bucks County, Montgomery County and Philadelphia County, including the greater Philadelphia metro area.
Protect Yourself — Contact a Defense Lawyer Today
I can advise you about how you should respond to inquiries from federal investigators and how to avoid revealing information which could incriminate you. Depending upon the specific circumstances of your case, I may also initiate communication with investigators in an attempt to head off an indictment or to offer cooperation in exchange for a reduced sentence or dismissal of the charges altogether. If an indictment does not appear to be avoidable, I will begin your defense effort immediately.
An Experienced Defense Advocate
During my career, I have successfully represented many clients accused of or implicated in federal crimes. I have been selected for inclusion in Pennsylvania Super Lawyers in each of the last four years and am AV-rated* under Martindale-Hubbell's peer review rating system. In your case, I will use my experience and knowledge to defend your rights and freedom at every stage of the legal process.
Free Consultation with a Lawyer
To schedule a free consultation, contact me. I can review your case and discuss potential defense strategies with you.
* CV, BV, and AV are registered certification marks of Reed Elsevier Properties Inc., used in accordance with the Martindale-Hubbell certification procedures, standards, and policies. Martindale-Hubbell is the facilitator of a peer review rating process. Ratings reflect the confidential opinions of members of the Bar and the judiciary. Martindale-Hubbell ratings fall into two categories - legal ability and general ethical standards.